Money Back Guarantee
At Health Vision we believe our products are built to the highest standard to ensure our customers have a rewarding experience in meeting their requirements.
We fundamentally believe our products provide a lasting solution and therefore cannot provide a refund or replacement should you simply change your mind.
However, if there is any major problem with our product we will happily replace it or refund within 30 days provided the following terms and conditions are met:
- Customers must ensure they have followed instructions set in the operating manuals beforehand.
- Customers must ensure and produce the document that they have made genuine efforts with Health Vision to rectify the problem before returning the goods..
- Return Authority will be sent to you via email which will need to be attached with the product upon returning.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging.
- Any claims for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery must be made within three working days on receipt of goods by email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where we have incurred a shipping charge, we will deduct $19.00 from the refund to cover the return of the goods to us.
- A restocking fee of 10% of the invoice value or $20 whichever is more will be deducted from the amount paid for the goods in case wrongly ordered.
- Customers must provide a proof of purchase and return it with the goods
- If the product has been used and / or have opened the packet then for Hygienic reason we will not refund for the consumables like gel pads, electrodes, etc. we will deduct the replacment cost $ 30.00 for gel pads and adhesive balck pat of the machine.
- Refund will be given only when the GP gives in writting with " the reason that product is not suitable" for this person